What comes standard in our granny flats?
As granny flat builders, we understand that the devil is in the details. Therefore, we’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that all of our granny flats come with all the essentials for sustainable and enjoyable living. We are also able to effortlessly manage quality control, as all of our granny flats are built on-site or in our Melbourne, Moorabbin factory. When you purchase granny flats from Garden Studios, you can expect:
- A fully insulated interior space that maintains comfort levels in both summer and winter.
- Fully working electrical and plumbing works, tailored to your chosen floor plan.
- Adherence to the guidelines and standards as set out by the Australian Building Codes Board.
- An exterior structure that is built to resist whatever our harsh climate throws at it.
- A concrete-free base and a process that allows for our granny flat builders to provide prompt and effective construction of your granny flat plans.
What else do you include in your granny flats?
Our commitment to our clients is that the installation of our granny flats will be completely hassle-free. Our granny flat builders take care of everything for you, from the surveying right down to the paperwork and permit submissions. We put our vast experience as granny flat builders to good use and do our best to eliminate any planning problems before they even arise. On top of this, our granny flat builders can guarantee:
- That the price quote provided for your granny flat plans will be the final cost, without any nasty surprises later on.
- Inclusion of the cost of related permits, builder’s insurance, council fees, and other additional, outside costs.
- Detailed granny flat plans of any proposed granny flats during the consultation process. This will include the floor plan and electrical circuiting.
- Related certificates upon the completion of the project, including a Certificate of Compliance issued by a qualified surveyor.
Our granny flat plans can also be tailored to you or your dependents’ specific needs. In any event, we will sit down with you to personally discuss your granny flat plans, and decide how to best achieve what you want, and where you want it.
If you are considering a Melbourne Granny Flat get in touch with our friendly Garden Studios team today.