Our interactive 3D granny flat designer also has some additional unique features to help you create and visualise your custom design, including the abilities to:
• provide you with an aerial view of your garden studio without the roof, simply by clicking the corresponding icon on the right-hand side of the screen. This feature allows you to plan and adjust your granny flat’s internal
design quickly and easily.
• telescope, spin and revolve your newly designed garden studio to give you a 3D view and spatial perspective of it.
• change the colour of your granny flat floor design by clicking on the floor icon.
• change the exterior cladding of your garden studio so that you can visualise different external looks and feels. Our granny flats have fourteen Weathertex colour options and two composite steel colour options for you
to choose from.
• interchange windows and doors of varying sizes, simply by dragging and dropping different options onto your
granny flat’s design.
Once you have experimented with our interactive 3D granny flat designer and come up with your preferred garden studio design, click the “get quote” icon. We’ll be able to provide you with an estimated cost or we’ll get in touch with you to discuss your needs further. The more information that you can provide to us, (such as your address and your land plans showing the location of easements, cables and pipes etc.), the better. All that information will enable us to give you an accurate quote for building your dream garden studio.